Healthy Feet through Specialist Socks
HJ offer practical socks for protection and comfort whilst helping prevent common problems such as blisters, swollen legs and DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis).
After being subject to wear tests we are proud to be accredited by the Institute of Chiropodists and Podiatrists on all of our Softop™ and Diabetic socks.
After much development and planning the Softop™ sock was launched in 1989 to widespread acclaim. Its unique patented design has often been imitated but nothing comes close so you can be confident in these socks. HJ are the market leader in non-elastic socks and have sold many millions of pairs throughout the years.
Softop™ remains the brand leader thanks to its three distinctive relaxation panels which contract vertically to provide a gentle grip so the socks stay up comfortably leaving no unsightly circulation-constriction lines.
Appealing to a huge market these specialist Softop™ socks can be worn by all who wish to wear non-restrictive socks. They are particularly beneficial for those with sensitive feet, swollen feet or ankles, diabetes, arthritis or poor circulation.
Growing Health Range
The Softop™ section of HJ’s Health range has now grown to include many different patterns, lengths, features and colours in cotton, wool and bamboo. The features and benefit options for Softop™ socks now include:
- Smooth toe seam for extra protection and comfort around the nails
- Non-elastic top does not restrict blood flow and is extremely comfortable to wear
- Cushion sole for protection and comfort on the base of the foot
- All Softops come with an unconditional 6 month guarantee
- Ventilated foot panel on cotton and bamboo options for additional comfort
- Extra Wide in cotton, wool and bamboo for those with particularly sensitive feet, swollen feet or ankles, diabetes, obesity, arthritis or poor circulation.
- Sanitize anti-bacterial treatment on cotton and wool extra wide. Bamboo has natural anti-bacterial properties.
Also included in this developing range is the record breaking Diabetic socks. After phenomenal sales in its first year this product has gone from strength to strength building on its success including the new introduction of the wool diabetic friendly sock for added warmth.
Diabetic friendly socks are perfect for those with sensitive feet. HJ’s cotton variety is made with 94% cotton which makes them comfortable and cool to wear. They are designed to allow air to flow around the foot; this ventilation reduces moisture retention and enables the foot to breathe. This range now includes a brand NEW INNOVATION – WOOL diabetic friendly socks, for those with cold feet.
The diabetic friendly socks offer the following features,
- Non-restrictive elastic knit throughout the sock minimising compression, including the top – alleviating tightness and unsightly marks and improving comfort for swollen ankles
- Smooth toe seam – one of the main requirements for diabetic socks is to eliminate friction and pressure in this area of the foot, which is prone to sores and ulcers. The smooth-toe seam helps to reduce the likelihood of blisters.
- Fully cushioned foot giving comfort and warmth and aid in the prevention of foot ulcers. The cushioning keeps the foot warm, improving blood circulation which is beneficial for the skin and the health of nerves in the feet
In addition to the Softop™ and Diabetic socks the Health range contains HJ’s Flysafe™ and Energisox™ along with anti-bacterial dual skin socks and a selection of colourful anti-bacterial bed socks.
All socks the HJ Health Sock Range are covered by an unconditional 6 month guarantee.